A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Once a gymnast...always a gymnast

She's 26 and can still do a mean back handspring.
Below she's testing her arial.
It's so fun to watch her run... and jump...and fly into the air with ease.
I wouldnt want to even guess what would happen to me if I even....jumped
This girl had been flipping since she was a little girl...

She's still got the little girl in her !

5 comments:

  1. hahaha. I feel excited that I can still manage to do a couple things. I still love that feeling though, of being off the ground and flipping around. :) Love you mama.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: thanks for putting me in classes so long ago and for still watching me! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh to be young again. Believe it or not I used to be able to do that too. LOL if I tried it now. Call 911.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last time I did cartwheels, round-offs and handstands was at Pine Haven....and I ended up in REALLY bad shape....went to lots of Chiropractor appts. and cried because of pain.

    but I do still want to try it now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're awesome!! nice work Brie! wish i knew how to do that stuff. all i know are dance jumps, leaps, and turns...lots and lots of turns! You keep it up!

    ReplyDelete