A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter happenings

This year was Easter at "Mom's" (and dads) as it is every-other-year.

I LOVE our family and when we all get together it equals,
food, fun, laughs and...

...lots of hugs
The family has grown in leaps and bounds to a total of 24,
including Josh who is my niece Megan's new beau.
Such a sweet Couple
The weather cooperated nicely this year and we all spent most of the day outside playing ball and enjoying each others company....

...catching up from not seeing alot of each other over a long winter
Mom & Jenny, Niece Jensen & Nephew Grant, Kate (jamey's wife) and puppy Major Briggs,
Brianna, Nephew Jamey (icing a jammed finger), Rick and my sister Jodi, Niece Alex.

Little Miss, and her first Easter....love her dress !

Oh...those Uncles


My sister in law Michelle and her daughter Alex (my niece)


This little girl cant keep her hands off her G-ma's purse...she's a girl after my own heart


5 comments:

  1. AJ! what a nice blog. That's a really sweet picture you took of Josh and me. Aww, i'm glad the family approves of him. he's pretty special to me! Everyone was so happy that day. and little Audrey..she just melts me! Well, Was good to see you that day, Can't wait to see you on the 17th!! Love you AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, those pictures are so great, minus the special one of me. Audrey is so stinking cute. I love those purse pictures. I love family get-togethers! Good blog Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, love the new huge picture of Brice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't there (harumph)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dad and I werent really there either..oh well

    ReplyDelete