A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

View from a 11 month old

Imagine the stall to be much larger...the size of a handicap stall, and just pretend those are my feet instead of this google image.
Now imagine that this view is from the eyes of an 11 month old who has crawled away from her grandma, escaping under the stall door before grandma could reach her (and before Grandma got her pants up)...I know , too much information"
~
That would be me and Audrey tonight at Beetles restraunt....
I think we've got our hands full with that little one.
Goodness, I only let go of her for a moment and she dropped like a soldier and
"army crawled" outta that bathroom stall like there was no tomorrow.
When I finally was able to get at her, she was already a few feet away, She squealed with delight as grandma snatched her up and told her, "no - no Audrey, you gotta stay with grandma"
~
Audrey's thought I'm sure was.... "yah right grandma"
Little stinker.

4 comments:

  1. Get one of them harness's and tie her to a post. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha! You should get her interested in unrolling the toilet paper for ya! Toooo funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yikes! little stinker, i'm glad she didn't get too far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, she would crawl outta the stall, that is too funny. I loved how she screamed when you came out, heehee.

    ReplyDelete