A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Reflecting on Mother's day

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
They call me mom...
I'm so proud of all three of my kids, they are my joy

Thanks for hanging out with your mom... On Mother's Day
I'm such a lucky mom...love you three!
Me and my girl
~~~
...and thanks for loving each other,
it's dear to a mom's heart to see her kids interact,
care for each other and cheer each other on!

There are two lasting bequests we can give our children.
One is roots. The other is wings.
~~~
my daughter and her daughter.... I love them
Chillin' at the house on Mom's day....my favorite part
"gwandpa....will you push me in the swing"
Sister-in-laws....catching up on things

ALL my kids... Chris and Jenny just came later in life
~~~~
Happy Mother's day to my favorite mom :)
We had a nice time, road trippin on Saturday, thanks for hanging out with me mom.

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet blog. I love the pictures! I also love being home with all my family there too :) It's da bestest. Love you Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a great day with your kids Jackie! To me...that's the best gift-being together! BTW-You look Maaaaarelous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The road trip was a blast. Fun to have lunch with Janet too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy mother's day AJ! sounds like it was a good day! I'm glad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a wonderful day with your three kids! You've done a great job!

    ReplyDelete