A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Every little part of her is precious

These little feet are just the sweetest things.

When I take pictures of my granddaughter I find more than just her face to take pictures of, because every little part of her is just as precious to me.

Those chubby little legs...

and feet
are irresistable.
~


Notice the little tan lines on her feet...couldnt resist a picture of that.

~

That sweet little neck...need I say more

The back side

Stuttin' her stuff in her little swim dress

That face always comes back around , oh my goodness...
I know I'm the grandma but there's just something about that face :)

4 comments:

  1. I love all those sweet little parts of her too, what a precious little one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a photogenic little lady. Love the stink eye, round mouth picture you sent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are smitten! i would be too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! you just want to cover her in kisses.

    ReplyDelete