A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Night on the town

"Thursdays on first", it's called
During the summer here in Rochester MN ,
downtown is buzzing with excitement every Thursday,
on and around 1st avenue.
The streets are lined with vendors selling their goods.
~~~
This one (vendor) happens to be my sister-in-law Cindy.
She makes her own jewlery which as you can see...
...is beautiful

She also makes suncatchers... Love all the colors
~

There are also many food vendors that line the streets.
Tonight Rick and I decided to sit inside Bilottis for some delicious italian food.

~~~

Another booth features these cute and colorful tutu's
~
Our daughter Brianna was working downtown at Methodist hospital tonight. I jokingly said to Rick wouldnt that be funny if Brianna came down here for her break and we ran into her...
*
What are the chances of us being there at the same time
and running into each other with thousands of people everywhere....
*
Chances ended up being real good!

I'm glad you glanced our way and saw us Brie,
what a special little treat for us!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, that was random that I saw you two! I saw those tu-tus and thought of Audrey. PS: I look like a psycho in the pic, dah! Love you!

    ReplyDelete