A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

There's just something about those old red barns

One of my favorite things is old barns. You know... the red barns that we always used to see in the country with the high pitched roofs and stone foundations.
There are not many left, but last night I got to visit one
The owners are church friends who hosted a 25th wedding anniversary and
BARN DANCE
The barn has a lot of character. It was a lovely evening with good food and fellowship. There was even a live band playing country music.
~
If I'm gonna be on a farm then I must be taking pictures !
I love the old buildings on a farm
~
and I have a love for those pretty purple thistle flowers.
~
Thanks for sharing your beautiful farm Betsy & Winn, it's just lovely.

2 comments: