A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I'm just having one of those days...

Mom's have these kind of days...

I'm pretty sure it's normal....

and allowed...

Here it is....


I miss my adult kids...
the ones who we don't see nearly enough, and yah.... I get it,
but I still miss them!


Alot !
Cant wait to see you guys on Thanksgiving :)


On the flip-side I feel totally blessed and so happy to have the the other adult kids near us


One in our home ...
entertaining us


...and the other two,
just a hop-jump-and skip away
They are the ones with our sweet grandbaby, goodness... we are blessed

excited to have everyone here for Thanksgiving
I LOVE my family

But I still will miss you know who till I get to wrap my arms around them.


3 comments:

  1. OH! what a mom. Mom's are like that. We will miss the kids til the end of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, that's a really sweet blog. I think that is a mommy thing. My mom misses us all the time too. it's normal. we all need to remember to make an effort to get home and hug the ones who raised us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss Bricey too. And J.

    ReplyDelete