A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Me, my magazines and I


I dont know about you all, but I love reading magazines....


They sit here in a straight row when I'm not reading them

Real Simple
Woman's Day
All you
Good housekeeping
Health
everyday (with Rachael Ray)
Midwest living

Some of the articles that caught my eye...and I read

*127 ways to live on practically nothing. (I have too much, and I know it)
*Look your youngest (Heavy on my mind lately)
*Fast food, what won't make you fat ( I think I make pretty good choices)
*Gorgeous skin 30*40*50+ (again, been thinkin' about that lately)
*Girlfriend getaways (wish I did that more)
*13 all knew seasonal recipes (love trying new ones)
*Thanksgiving made easier (easier is good)
*6 ways to avoid the common cold (how about the stomache flu)...oh yah, too late
*Budget skin-care routine that's just right for you ( always looking to cut back)
*Organize your life (does that ever happen)?

Food ~ health ~ skincare ~ girlfriends... I like all those things :)


These are the 3 that have had my attention recently

I will be hosting Thanksgiving this year so reading up on the best way to cook a turkey is always welcome, after all who wouldn't want to have...
"The step by step guide to the best turkey and gravy" :)


This one can wait till after Thanksgiving !


5 comments:

  1. I'm a self-proclaimed magazine addict. Pretty sure I have you beat by number of magazines I read.
    I think that could be a bad thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh....hope you feel better VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! I like your little mag. collection :) Hope you're feeling better than the last time I talked to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yah, Cheri I'm kinda jealous of all your cool magazines. I like all your home idea one, I know where to come if I need to borrow some :)

    Thanks for the "get well" vote you guys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:41 AM

    А! Möchte nur sagen, was für eine große Blog, das Sie hier haben! Ich bin schon ziemlich viel Zeit, aber schließlich entschieden, meine Wertschätzung für Ihre Arbeit zu zeigen! Thumbs up, und halten Sie es weiter!

    ReplyDelete