A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I choose to love it


I was born and raised in Minnesota
I love minnesota
I love the crazy weather!

I choose to love winter and snow, (don't be hatein') and yes by definition.... Spring should not include the white stuff

I'm sad that we wont be getting a large amount of snow here in Rochester. The big hype never pans-out. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal, it would of only stayed on the ground for a day or so.
So I'll sit by my window and treasure the glimpse of what I love, and delight in God's beauty and the blending of the seasons.


~~~~

Check out my Happy Birthday video to my sweet granddaughter

5 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the picture of your pretty toes in the snow. We haven't gotten anything here in the cities yet. Seems you guys always get more 'down south.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite the brave soul standing barefoot in the snow:) I enjoy the landscape of a beautiful snow too. Love to hear your positive perspective on the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snow is ok this time of the year because it will melt fast.
    Get some shoes on before you catch your death of foolishness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ick SNOW IN APRIL. this is getting really close to unacceptable. but as long as it's gone by friday, i'm OK with it. for now...

    ReplyDelete