A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 9, 2011

Chip dipping

Am I the only one that dips potato chips in Ketchup ?

My husband and kids have harassed me for years telling me
that It's a very weird thing to do.

It's not weird to me.

This week I found evidence that other people enjoy this combination
which brought great joy to me....I'm not alone.

KETCHUP FLAVORED POTATO CHIPS
I did not buy them because I was afraid I would be the only one who would eat them
and that just wouldn't be a good thing.

Have you ever dipped your potato chips in Ketchup?
Try it....you might like it.

P.S. It's really no different than a french fry...just flatter and crunchier.

8 comments:

  1. i don't like ketchup much, so I wouldn't. My kids used to dip chips in mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't even use ketchup on my fries but I say...if you like 'em dipped in kethcup then dip away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like dipping chips in the red stuff. I also stay clear of the habit. I'd eat the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:09 AM

    Your handsome and smart brother has always liked dipping chips in catsup! I don't know if Ricky likes it.
    #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I remember doing this as a kid. I need to try it again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry Mom, but, ick!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do dip in ketchup...and my favorite chips are the ones that are folded :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. not a Ketchup fan. Only eat it on my cheese burgers, in very small amounts. The thought of dipping anything in it makes my tummy queasy.

    glad you like it though, and if you ever find a small bag of those chips..you should buy them and try them. i hear they're good, for those who like Ketchup.

    ReplyDelete