A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers day Part 2

Had a wonderful Mother's day,
I felt very loved (as I do every day)

My Son Gavin is very thoughtful...and goofy
It really was a "caribou gift card", not Fleet Farm :)
He also gifted me with a clear glass, coffee mug... I love it
Thanks Gavin

My sweet daughter, son-in-law and Granddaughter brought me a beautiful hanging basket and a sweet little teacup potted plant....Thanks guys I love them



I am so very blessed !

~~~

Missed these two alot but I got a nice little phone call from my Brice,
which is wayyyyy better than a card in the mail!!!
Then a great big smile came across my face when I received a sweet "Happy Mother's day" text from my daughter-in-law Jenny.

I'm so very proud of ALL my kids, thanks for making your mamma feel special.
Love you all.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a nice Mother's Day! What a terrific family you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great day for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it was a wonderful day Jackie! Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete