A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

The bright side with no sun

Today turned out to be a little disappointing, It's Saturday, I had big plans to get the yard mowed, spray the yard and hang out the bedding. But instead I'm stuck in the house and since I'm stuck inside I decided to clean....not my favorite thing in the world, but now it's done
and I'm glad for that.

The rain decided to let up after lunch so I took advantage
of going outside, trapessing around the yard.
I love the way the flowers look when it rains, they are so colorful and bold.
I also love the drops of rain on the flowers,
it give them such a different dewy kind of look.



My forever lovely Spurge plant



a few deck flowers... all that's still in progress
Waiting for a dry sunny day

The front tree with all my Geranium's


Heard tomorrow is suppose to warm up a bit and be sunny for a few days to follow.
So maybe tomorrow I'll mow and finish the planting
Today I will watch the rain

7 comments:

  1. So pretty Jackie! I'm really hoping for some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, Jackie! I also love the raindrops on the flowers...those are my fav pics to take. It's so cold here today we're all bundled up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. would you like some more spurge? I have lots of it I will be spraying soon.....as in killing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheri...You're gonna Kill your Spurge??? Oh I love mine but don't need anymore. It's a spreader so I have enough to just tame this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:48 PM

    I could use a cushion spurge!!!!! My attempts to grow one in Champlin soil keep failing, but I am willing to try again. If anyone is splitting one....I will take it! Pretty pics as always, Jac'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was me....didn't mean to choose anonymous
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the flowers so much and I love how raindrops look on them too!

    ReplyDelete