A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 16, 2011

What does your breakfast look like...

are you the cereal type
the eggs and bacon type
or
the skip breakfast type???

Do you change it up...
or
eat the same thing everyday?

Do you eat on the run...
or
do you eat at home?



My breakfast consists of the same thing everyday ( +/- the banana)

A 20g protein bar and a medium caribou chocolate/raspberry lite latte.
The fruit may be with breakfast or mid morning...just depends

I found that I was not getting enough protein, so I discovered these
yummy chocolate covered high protein bars.
Love gettin' my protein fix with my coffee every morning.

What's your breakfast look like?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I have oatmeal or yogurt usually during the week and tea (green). On the weekends we splurge! Enjoy the sunshine Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really varies. Most often, whole wheat toast with a dab of peanut butter and water. I love my water!

    And yes, my moon shots were of last nights moon. Glad you got to enjoy it too, Jackie! Also, I am using Picassa. I'm not savvy with it but I think I do make some small improvements with it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:28 AM

    My breakfast is any combination of eggs (scrambled or in a burrito), toast with jam or peanut butter, english muffin, pancakes, cereal, or oatmeal along with 2 cups of coffee with cream. I like to change it up a bit. Sometimes I add fruit too but I usually have that as a mid morning snack. Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day!

    ReplyDelete