A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's the little things that I can do for him :)

Cookies for  rainy day  :)

Rick sweetly hinted that Chocolate chip cookies sounded real good, 
so being the perfect nice wife that I am...
 I obliged.  
After all, it's raining and there's not really anything else I can do anyway. Well, I guess there are things I could be doing, but these kind of days make me so lazy.

 I decided to try this yummy little drink to go along with a CC cookie. 
 It's just what I needed

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm...those cookies look mighty good, Jackie. I can almost smell them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great minds think alike. I made cookies this morning at 7:00 a.m.
    The same kind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmmmy! Oh I need to try my ginger ale too!

    ReplyDelete