A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, August 21, 2017

Another year older, oh how fast they grow.

I'm lucky that my kids think I do a good enough job to take the grandkids yearly photo's
I really do love it, and this year went pretty well I thought.


We decided to do The Lewis kids up North

 and sweet Scarlett..... 
 where ever I could catch her, ha
I remember Audrey at this age too, 
I just chased her around snapping pictures and by-golly a few turned out.
 I love how the light played off her hair
Such a happy 3 year old

alright, so grandpa lifted her up on the branch to keep her still  :)

8...how did that happen?
 She's just the sweetest!

 Audrey is growing too fast, 
and I don't even have to chase her around to get her photo anymore.

 Carson is looking older too, he's 5... how does that happen?

 Cuties

 that smile...those cheeks

 The end of the photo shoot, they were just DONE!

one last candid shot

  won't be long and I'll have another photoshoot....
1 in a few months.

3 comments:

  1. Of course your kids would want you to do these annual kid photo shoots. Sometimes I don't think you have a clue how gifted you are as a photographer. You are! Beautiful portraits that shine with personality. And I agree about that light in Miss Scarlett's photo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Audrey, I will take those compliments from a friend and photographer I admire. I just have so much fun photographing these sweeties.

      Delete
  2. And fun it should be. Isn't it grand to pursue your passions and joys in life? I love that about you.

    ReplyDelete