A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, January 28, 2019

Finally and it only took till the end of January

 We got out predicted snow and I am thrilled.

 Looking at the 7 inches of fresh fallen snow from my living room window

 Rick and I worked on clearing the driveway this morning. 
The temperatures were in the single digits, but it still felt refreshing and calm

The steps were my project

I think we have enough shovels....ha ha

Then this guy came by.... they were working overtime to clear the street for us
Thanks to all the plow guys!

 I decided I needed a little walk after clearing snow, 
so I hoofed it on the cleared walking path to my favorite out-building
it felt good to be out and about.
 You've seen it before... here it is again

Just a close up of snow covered  pines
I will never tire of winters beauty!

 Just as I will never tire of the view from our cabin windows in the spring, summer and fall. 
Gods' beauty comes with all the seasons  :)

1 comment:

  1. So my question: Do you wear a winter coat and hat during this weather?

    Randy's co-worker was not wearing a coat yesterday. He seldom does. I contend that one day his skin will freeze. Especially in this brutal cold.

    ReplyDelete