A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, December 12, 2019

Tobacco & Honey

Candles
Anyone else like candles?
I especially love them in the fall and winter scents, but I also like The unique...
 not so much the run-of-the-mill scents.
(side note... I hate any remote hint of Vanilla scent)

Here are 3 of my favorites that I burn frequently...
#1 Woodfire "Tobacco and Honey" 
My favorite of all is the Tobacco & Honey, when burning it blends together for a unique wonderful scent... take my word for it, it's lovely!
Don't let the "Tobacco" fool you! When the sales lady handed it to me in a small Duluth gift shop, my first response was, " I really don't want my house smelling like Tobacco" 
She assured me that I would love the scent..... and I do!
#2 "Pine Cone"  A hint of Pine & Cone....just like it says  :)
 #3 "Sugared Birch"    kind of a sweet-woodsy scent with a hint of pine.

I love to decorate with candles around the holidays, but not all the candles are real.
I have the ones that look real, but run on timers and batteries.
 Like my centerpiece on the kitchen table.

 The old wooden lantern on my desk hutch in the dining room.

 A tea light candle in my little wire Christmas tree

The centerpiece candle on top of our piano in the living room.

Oh I have many more, never enough candles to give that magical Christmas feel.
Anyone else like candles especially during the holidays
What are your favorite scents?

2 comments:

  1. Scented candles give me a headache pretty quickly, but I do like the tobacco mix smells :) . Definitely no floral smells for me -- which is ironic since I love flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Minnesotans can never have too much light this time of year.

    ReplyDelete