A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, May 10, 2020

Aren't Moms the best...

 I'm glad this ones mine!....
Thanks for putting up with me all these years, I'm glad I still have you to call when I wanna talk or ask about which ingredients go in a recipe, to walk around and look at your flowers, you are the best mom for me that's for sure.
Me and my Mom

There are several other ladies in my life that ARE mom's that mean the world to me....

Rick and his momma
What can I say, she's been my 2nd mom for 38 years and I miss her!
 During this "COVID Mother's day" she will not be visited by any of her kids as she is in
a Nursing home. I miss her, we all miss her. 
I hope she knows how much she is loved by her family!


My Daughter-in-love, Jenny
I love this one like she's my own, she is a sweet, patient mamma with 2 adorable littles.
I know God chose her for my son Brice!
My grandbabies are lucky to have a mom like you Jenny,
Love you!

This  one is my heart, walking outside my body...
The one who made me a mom first. You have taught me much sweet Brianna and I am so proud of you. I thank God he chose you for my grandbabies, they are blessed to have you for their mamma.

I'm blessed by these 3, they call me Mamma, Mum and Mom! 
I am so proud of them and they bring me great joy!
My Blessings! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful post. I hope you had a lovely Mother's Day, Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and you as well Audrey :)

      Delete