A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, March 20, 2021

A birthday in the house

Tell me.... how does ones "Baby" turn 30????

Does that mean I'm old?
I was 30 when he was born at 12:01 am on March 16th. 
Gavin is our 3rd, our 2nd son.
He is smart, handsome, kind, humble and has many many talents.
Sports, Trivia, Music, Spinning anything on his finger and 
balancing a kayak on his chin are some of his specialties, haha!

BIG 3-0

Last weekend our family all showed up for Gavin's surprise Birthday party 
We were thankful for the mild weekend weather that permitted the littles some time outside
 
Sas & Spunk...Love my two granddaughters (notice the bare feet)

Gavin and his nephews out for a bike ride

They love their Uncle Gavin, it's a mutual love!

There is nothing I love more then when my family is all together

When Scar & Lew are here overnight there will always be Mickey Mouse pancakes
(also mixing and licking of the batter, no raw eggs and no double dipping  :) 

They are like magnets!

It's nice to start gathering again, Today is the first day of spring which means new beginnings.
Happy Birthday Gavin, welcome to your 30's  :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Happy 30th, Gavin! What a wonderful celebration with those he loves, and who love him, the most. Thanks for sharing this joyful occasion.

    P.S. You are not old, Jackie. I was 29 when I had my first baby and 37 when I birthed my third and last (who is not yet 30).

    ReplyDelete