A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

Easter

Last year Covid was in "shut-down mode" and our families all stayed-put in our own homes.
Rick, Gavin and I enjoyed a traditional Easter lunch last year
Quietest Easter ever 2020

This year we expanded, all the Rochester people gathered at Mom and Dad's
My daughter and I brought all the food,
I just giggle at my Dad... 
it was suppose to be the "Silly photo", guess he was waiting for the cue, ha ha. 
This photo makes me laugh.

I cannot remember the last time the weather was so perfect on Easter Sunday. 
This year it was perfect!
Gavin and Carson played a few games of Husker Du before lunch.

Then it was football in the afternoon
Carson running the play, directed by Uncle Gavin. 
His Dad Chris waits for him on defense.

Sweet Audrey visits with her great grandpa (my dad)


We had an easter egg hunt for the kids, it was fun to watch them search for the eggs.

We are thankful for family and time spent together but even better, 
Easter reminds us of God's gift of love....
"God so loved the world that he gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him 
shall not perish but have eternal life". John 3:16
Death could not hold him.... Jesus is alive., Amen!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment