A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

I like me a mug that has meaning....

I am a coffee lover, but I think even more I love the mugs/cups that carry the coffee!

Many of my mugs have been gifted to me and have special meaning, 
others....well, I just like to collect unique mugs that speak to me.
I Thought It would be fun to share a few of my favorites.

Always running on God's grace....coffee just helps.


My little sister gave me this mug last summer. I keep it at the cabin where she gave it to me.
We are both mamma's so this year on Mother's day morning I chose this one to sip from.

My newest mug. 
I found it fitting with my Norwegian heritage and Minnesota upbringing.
"UFF DA" is a common expression that comes from my lips, not so much the "you betcha"


One of my favorites, gifted to me from my daughter Brianna. 
"You Da Mom", on the otherside is inscribed "I love you"

A good reminder if I'm feeling a little out of sorts... "Choose Joy"

10,000 flannels... used much in the cool mornings at our cabin.

again... Uff-da. 

This is so true for my introverted self.

Obviously 

"Happy Fall Y'all
Mugs for all seasons

He has made everything beautiful in its time"
Ecclesiastes 3:11  
I especially love mugs with scripture that reminds me of Gods promises
Gods word right in front of me

Then of course there's winter...I love my winter mugs (and winter)

You will find me here every morning when at the cabin. 
Sitting out on the deck with the lake in view, often times the loons are calling, 
the birds are chirping and the peace is overwhelming.

Do you have mugs that "talk to you", I often chose the mugs that best fits the mood, my surroundings, my frame of mine or just because I really like it.

What about you, do you have a liking of mugs...... coffee anyone?




 

2 comments:

  1. I love your mug collection. Minnesota, motherhood and faith theme them. Those speak to you. Love your choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audrey, I really do love my mugs :)

    ReplyDelete