A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mothers Day 2021



As I get  a little older I realize how incredible lucky I am to still have my mom! 
Many of my friends do not.
 I see the pain they experiance during these "times to remember" our mom's... 
like Mother's Day. Wishing they could still hear their mom's voice and give that big hug.
When we are younger we are busy and wrapped up with our own growing families. 
We're pretty sure our mom will be here for a long time, but time moves along...

Here's to my friends who have lost a piece of their hearts, your mom 



My momma...
Our last year photo...we pretty much are unchanged  :)

I took my mom out for dinner Friday night to celebrate "Mother's Day"
We decided to stop by Brianna's for a little visit, 
it seemed fitting to take some 4 generation photo's
Gotta get Carson in their as well.

For my sweet ones, who call me Mom

Brianna, Brice and Gavin... I love you 


I'm so thankful for the mamma's of my grand kids.
God chose them wisely and knew just the right mom that they needed.
My daughter Brianna and her babes 
She is strong, determined, loving and has abilities to 
manage, reason and accomplish much to care for her family. 
 I love you sweet daughter, I'm so proud you are mine, 
you have taught me more than you will ever know!
Your babies are blessed to have you for a mom.

My daughter-in-love Jenny, and her babes
She is strong, loving, and encouraging!
A stay-at-home, home schooling mamma, who is patient and caring.
I'm so glad Brice Chose you! I love you.

My boys, 
It makes a momma's heart glad to know they grow into adults and become more than brothers,
They are friends too.
Brice took this photo of him and Gavin on a camping trip they took last weekend. 
I love my boys.


 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jackie, thank you for sharing these family photos, your words...everything about this post exudes a mother's love. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Audrey. I spent Mother's Day without any of my kids! I got an early visit/Flower from Brianna (she had to work 12 hours shifts this weekend), the boys both called, Rick and I spent a nice day at the cabin. :)

      Delete