A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Monday, May 3, 2021

Time with the Grandbabies

A few weeks ago Rick and Carson (our 8 year old grandson)
 moved the deck furniture up from storage
He's such a little man and likes to help
His sister Audrey and he helped wash down the dusty table and chairs

Our oldest grand I fondly call Jojo had her 12th birthday
Uncle Gavin always surprises them with some kind of crazy gift..
this year it was a watermelon

I told my 3 that I needed an updated photo of them...so here they are,           
  Gavin, Brianna and Brice.

The uncles always spice up the party and make things fun (Gavin)
It's tradition that Uncle brice tosses Audrey in the air on her birthday
She used to go a little higher, or is Uncle Brice just getting weaker, ha ha 


We had our Twin Cities grandkids for a few more days after mom & dad went home
The driveway fills up with chalk art  :)

Scarlett, learning to shoot her new toy arrows...
And finding out that it's a tickle-match when she aims at grandpa.

Lewin wanted to help make the scrambled eggs
eggs and pancakes for breakfast, you cant go wrong.

After a big day exploring and playing at the park this little one crawled up in my lap and fell asleep. He is my youngest, I cherish these moments as these littles are getting big and it wont be long before lap-naps will be a thing of the past....makes me kind of sad.

"Picking flowers"

Swinging with grandpa, Lewin recently learned to pump, he is so proud of his accomplishment.

Scarlett got some rollerblades from big cousin Audrey, she learns fast.

We stopped by to see these two before heading to the cabin this weekend. 
They are always so happy to see us!  

Grandparenting has got to be the best gig ever,
 Rick and I are blessed with these 4 sweet little people.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Jackie, my heart fills with joy at seeing these photos and reading your love words. Your grands are growing so fast. Happy 12th, Audrey! I love the traditions, like Gavin tossing Audrey in the air. How much longer can that last? I love everything about this post and agree that grandparenting is the best gig ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Audrey, they are a true blessing :)

    ReplyDelete