A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Friday, November 24, 2023

I shared my birthday with a turkey

 I shared my birthday with a turkey yesterday, 

yes....about every 4 years my birthday falls on Thanksgiving. 

 I was blessed to be surrounded by FAMILY... 

My daughter orchestrated the singing of "Happy Birthday" while I was cutting pie in the kitchen.

It began with my Brother Randy's voice singing, "Mee mee meee meeeeeeee" 

Followed by the sound of 25 voices from age 86 down to 7 singing Happy Birthday.

I dont typically like THAT much attention but truly, it was beautiful!

We are a blessed family to all live within 2 hours of each other. Only a few were unable to be there and they were missed, 26 of us made it for the Thanksgiving lunch. 

My Brother was gracious enough to open his home for our family celebration, it's our childhood home and I love that we can still be gathering together and making memories. 

Me and my big brother






Being together fills my heart.
It was a Happy kind of Thanksgiving/Birthday day.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a lovely birthday and Thanksgiving with ALL that family. Many more birthdays, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:01 AM

    Herbal to Cure for (HSV), via… Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com

    STDs
    bacterial vaginosis
    STIs
    Chlamydia
    Chancroid
    Gonorrhea
    Herpes
    Genital warts
    HPV
    Trichomoniasis
    weakened immune system.
    weight loss.
    Pneumonia.
    Prolonged inflammation of the lymphatic glands.
    Purple spots on the skin.
    Diarrhea.
    Sores in mouth, anus or genitals.
    Memory loss.
    Depression and other neurological disorders

    ReplyDelete