A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Saturday, May 11, 2024

Mothers Day

As I get older (but not old) I am even more thankful for my mom. 

Many of my friends and some of my family don't have their mom's to celebrate anymore. It can be a bittersweet holiday for many, but hopefully the sweet memories are there to embrace.

I won't be home for Mother's day this year, but I think you can still celebrate with a phone call.

I miss my kids and grands all the time when we are away, not just on Mother's Day! 

So, we text, video chat and phone call until the next visit. Those are sweet times too.

These 3 are my pride and joy. The ones that call me "Mum, Mamma, and Mom"

 They are the best kids ever and I just can't believe they are mine.

I am blessed to be your mom,  There is nothing I ever wanted more than to be a mom, 

I love you 3 so much! 

Can I just mention 2 other mom that are so special to  me.

Sweet Brianna & Jenny... the mother's of my grandchildren
They love those littles so much 
Happy Mother's Day Jenney

Won't be long and the littles will be taller than their momma
My daughter.... Happy Mothers day sweetie.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out their, Hope your day is special.


2 comments:

  1. Jackie, a belated Happy Mother's Day to you! Thank you for featuring all the wonderful moms you love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:54 AM

    And to you as well, Audrey, I hope you had a great day. I have been so behind on reading blogs and doing my own. Hopefully, I’ll find a minute to sit down and go over some of yours. I always enjoy hearing what you have to say and what’s going on in your life

    ReplyDelete