A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Good times in September


September 

Rick did readjusting to the shoreline.

Our long time friends Ruth and Kerry came for a visit, they are fun to have around!
Games and a boat ride , along with shopping, Golf, meaningful conversations and memory making!
We love these friends of ours

Fall is spectacular on the lake

The loons are gathering

We were so happy to have a visit from my brothers Rick & Randy.
 They had been fishing on our childhood lake, about 1 hour south of our cabin, so I encouraged them to make the short trip to see us. Randy (Left) had never been to the cabin, It was about time!

 I love my siblings....My sis and family came up in July,

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:50 AM

    I think hat photo of the 4 of you with the cake is my favorite picture of all! Love you AJ! Thank you for sharing your slice of heaven with us. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were up in your area in September attending the Talking Stick book launch party near Osage. I thought of you. We were staying at Randy's sister's cabin near Crosslake. Looks like you are building lots of memories with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete