A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Recap April 2026

Nobody ever told me that life speeds up after retirement, it's crazy!
I have fallen off the blogging-train and need to catch up starting with April...

I mostly post blogs (life stories) so that my kids/grankids can go back years from now
 if they want to remember an event or just revisit the past

Rick and I celebrated our 44th wedding anniversary this year, 
I still claim he's the best and I"ll keep him forever.

Easter was here this year so we were lucky to have the twin cities crew here to celebrate.
Oh, and we got a grand-dog named "Doc"

Gavin and Carson chilling at my big Bro's house for Easter lunch

These little beauties are my granddaughters

The gang at the house I grew up in. My brother now owns it and continues to host holidays.

April 19th brought another year to celebrate sweet Audrey! How can she be 17 :(

Rick and I along with Brie and Carson went to the cities to watch our Scarlett demonstrate
 her Roller Derby skills. Her Derby name is "Scar Face" That's my girl.

*I love to have you comment if there's anything you want to say about my post but please, 
if you comment "annonomously" please type-in your name so I know who your are.

No comments:

Post a Comment