A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I really don't have much to blog about so hears some random news from the homefront...

Monday and Tuesday I worked, blah blah blah
Wednesday and Today I was off so that's good. Brice went back to the cities last night so he can work 3 days then hopefully he'll be home again for a few days. Brice is off from school until Jan 21, I've loved...loved having him home. I miss him when he's not here so this has been awesome. In the pic below my nephew Ryan is attacking Brice, they are only 4 months different in age but about 75 p0unds and 6 inches different in size.
They have been "bear-cubbing"(as we call it) like this since they were little boys. I love it.



They are very amusing boys !
***
Well then this afternoon Brianna came over and thought I should teach her how to Crochet. She did a good job but has a little practicing she will need to do. In the picture below she is holding up the little triangle piece that is suppose to be a square....oops, ha ha It'll come Brianna, just a little practice makes perfect.

So then....tonight I went to "girls night" at Cheri's and I did a little crocheting myself, I finished my 2nd dish rag and I have to say I think it turned out pretty good.

Now I can start #3... I'm becoming a crocheting machine.
Tomorrow it's back for a day of work and then I have all next week off....yip yip
Hope you all have a good weekend, be safe.

6 comments:

  1. I wanna be as good as you! Guess what though, I found my crocheting needle thing and some yarn from the first time you tried to teach me and I did like 4 rows, it's a little goofy, but I hope I'm doing it right. Thanks for teaching me, I love the yellow one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brianna's looks like a thong. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom, I was thinking that but wasnt gonna say it....leave it to you...ya goof :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I was thinking that too, was thinking about saying it but you did it for me! I like the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think it. Y'all are weird! :)

    ReplyDelete