A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Looking good Dad

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD
Not too bad for 73 yrs old -
this guy works out everyday at the Athletic club !
You da bomb, dad
~~~
Mom had a little "spur-of-the-moment" gathering for Dad's birthday tonight. We had supper and spent time outside hanging out on a beautiful evening....
*

Audrey helping Great-Grandpa, she like playing with the paper.
~~~

Me and my Great-Auntie Cindy... "I like her"
~~~

"Me and my Great Grandma Erickson, She's the best" !
~~~

Relaxing at mom and dad's
~~~

Me and my big Bro with our dad....
We wish you could of been here Randy & Jodi (and families)
~~~

"My Great Uncle Rick plays with me, I like him"
~~~
"hi mom"
~~~
My Grandma's love me !, and I love them back !"

3 comments:

  1. Happy Day Grampy! I love the pictures of the family with the baby. I love in the last pic how audrey has her head to the side with her big pouty lips. that just slays me! what a handsome group of "Erickson" (Hemmers and Lewis' too!) Lookin Good everyone!

    LOVE YOU ALL AND SEE YOU SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great fun.Wish the other two familys could have been there too, but a long way to drive and then have to go to work the next day. You were all missed. It was sooooooo much fun playing with the littlest member of the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute blog Mom. Thanks for having us Grandma! It always fun to share Audrey with everyone. I hope she didn't steal Grandpa's thunder, he wouldn't like that, hheehee.

    ReplyDelete