A mix of photography, recipes, personal thoughts, faith, and lots of family stuff, but not necessarily in that order.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

From St. Paul to Champlin.... Chapter 4
~
Today we helped move Brice from his home in St.Paul to my Sister's place
Three years ago TODAY, Brice moved in with John and Gill. Room #1 has been a great place for Brice... Just a skip from his college, and many other places that Brice grew to love.
Brice & John
The condo is up for sale, so Brice needed a place to stay for 2 months until he gets married.
****
My sister Jodi and her hubby Darin were Gracious enough to offer a room in their home for Brice to stay. Rick and I (of course) are very thankful and glad to know Brice is living with "family". Brice's two little cousin's Sam & Jensen were thrilled to know Brice was coming to live with them... Brice and Sam took off almost immediatley for cruz on their BMX bikes
Brice shouldnt have any trouble getting exercise around Sam and Jensen :)
Brice and his new family.
~
~
~
After unloading the car and hauling it all down to Brice's new room, Rick, Brice and I went to pick up Jenny for supper, we went to a great mexican restraunt and had such a good time talking...and catching up on their wedding plans.
This was my meal....
I couldnt finish it all but it was fabulous....so good that a I told Rick I would be eating the leftovers ( in other words, keep out buddy)
***

Soon to be husband & wife , these two are such a sweet couple. We had a nice time talking about wedding plans and all the "going-ons" in their lives!
****

Rick and Brice whispering their thoughts about the last Harry potter movie and whats to come. Jenny and I didnt want to hear....they read the books... we didnt, so we didnt want them to give away anything.
***
I loved today...it was fun hanging out with Brice, helping him move, seeing my little sis and her family and having dinner with Brice & Jenny.
It's all good ! ! !

5 comments:

  1. Glad the move went well.Brice is safe with family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big day is coming fast! I kinda did the same thing before our wedding by moving to a different location that was cheaper so I could savee $$. At least Brice is with family and saving $$ too! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad everything went well. Good to know Bricey is in safe hands. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, looks like a fun day. I feel glad about Brice's new family :) I never got to say bye to his old room....
    I like the pics, good job Mom. I liek the talking about Potter picture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad the move went well. The 7th Harry Potter book was Amazing. Did you see the 6th movie yet?

    ReplyDelete